Let's get started creating your experience.
Why are we unique?
- It's most important to us to understand what you are searching for when you come visit us.
- That is why we ask that you tell us how we can fulfill your expectations. The more information you provide, the more memorable the experience we can deliver. We need your input so we can create the best winery experience for you.
- We are here to cultivate a profound appreciation for wine and it's role in a life well lived. We believe you will leave your experience with us with nothing less than a new view of what's possible with wine.
Let us take you on a completely unique wine journey.
Here are the some possible starting points (experiences), of which, the destinations are endless.
- Falling in Love with Wine - A path of discovery. If you love wine or want to love wine, this experience is a great place to start.
- Extremely Curious / Adding Context - You've discovered wines that you love. You want to know more. Wonderful things lie ahead and you're ready to expand your horizons. We will go deeper into the paths that most intrigue you.
- Let's get Experiential - Discover how to create "bucket-list" experiences where wine plays an important role. This is serious fun and educational at the same time.
- Our Master Class - (Po·lyph·o·ny Experience) - Dive deep into the making of Po·lyph·o·ny. You will never look at Pinot Noir the same way again. (A minimum $250 purchase per couple is required for this experience; 4 guest minimum; 2+ hours in duration.)
Now, let's get to know you. Complete this short questionnaire to help us create your ultimate experience. Once submitted, we will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Welcome to the Bon Vivant Lifestyle
A live personal connection is also possible:
Click - info@LRWine.com to send an e-mail and we will contacty you to create an experience.
or Call (707) 302-8000 and we will start your journey.
We are open by appointment only, seven days a week. If you are picking up wine, please call ahead. We may be visiting vineyards if no appointments are scheduled.
Closed: Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
233 Adobe Canyon Rd. Kenwood, Ca. 95452