Blanc de Noir Sparkling Wine has been a part of the La Rochelle portfolio for many years. When we became the stewards of La Rochelle - just prior to the 2013 vintage - our love for Champagne inspired us to expand the selections of Sparkling Wines that we produce.
We love the small “Grower Champagnes” of France and, in the tradition of the Pinot Noirs from La Rochelle, are focusing on small-lot, single-vineyard, vintage-dated, single-varietal Sparkling Wines.
Over the next few years, the family will include:
- 2013 Blanc de Noir (Pinot Noir) – McIntyre Vineyard – Santa Lucia Highlands – Monterey County
- 2016 Blanc de Blanc (Chardonnay – Black Knight Vineyard – Bennett Valley – Sonoma Valley
- 2008 Late Disgorged Blanc de Noir – McIntyre Vineyard – Santa Lucia Highlands – Monterey County
- 2016 Le Meunier (100% Pinot Meunier) – Van der Kamp Vineyard – Sonoma Mountain
- 2013 Rosé of Pinot Noir – McIntyre Vineyard – Santa Lucia Highlands – Monterey County
F. Scott Fitzgerald understood:
“Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald